What to Bring
Always bring more than less.
I do have quite a lot of lingerie / shoes / stockings available in my studio trunk to borrow for free but best to bring your own for escort profiles as your client may request that look for your booking:
– Bath robe and slippers (to be comfortable during hair and make up)
– 2-3 lingerie sets: different colours and styles (black, white, red and suitable stockings to suite the style)
– High heels (usually best to have closed toe shoes if stockings are worn)
– Casual clothing / active wear / cocktail dress if you like to have different looks
How to Prepare for your shoot
– Wash your hair the night before – We style dry hair and its best if they are not super fresh
– Body hair removal: Waxing or shaving is usually best 2 days ahead so the skin has no rush
– Moisturise well before you travel to the studio and bring your own (I do have some here to use if you don’t mind).
– Nails are important, please makes sure you are happy with how they look and opt for a neutral colour to fit to all your outfits (perhaps french)
– Figure out a hair and makeup plan. If you need to go for cut and colour, try to book it one week before the shoot as fresh cut/coloured hair can look unnatural.
– Hair extensions. Our stylist can clip in extensions and style real hair extensions. But please give us a heads up if they are very long as we need to plan more time for it
– Spray tans: I don’t recommend spray tans, as they can look very bad in flash light and turn green in the shadow and yellow in the highlights. So just adds a ton of retouching to my load but of course I understand if it makes you feel better, .. but keep it light and not too dark. And again a few days before hand so its not rubbing off anymore and hands and feet are natural.
– My stylist will provide eye lashes (no need to bring anything) but please inform us if you have any allergies
Questions & Answers
Do you retouch/airbrushing the photos?
Yes, every image you choose for you product will be perfectly retouched and you will have full controll on how much retouching there will be.
Are boudoir pictures still flattering for someone without a model type figure?
Absolutely. I have photographed women of all shapes, sizes, and ages. Boudoir pictures are flattering for everyone.
Do you provide the outfits or is that something I would provide?
I highly recommend that you bring your own outfits for your photo shoot because it will fit correctly. However, I do have plenty for you to borrow if you got nothing. Some clients come with a suite case full some with nothing….
How do I book you for my boudoir shoot?
We find a suitable package, date and time and finalise the booking with $300 deposit, which you can pay via bank transfer or credit card. You can pay the remaining balance on the day of the session with card, bank transfer or cash.
How can I view my pictures after the photo shoot?
We make an appointment when you are here for your review meeting approx 1 week after the photoshoot. The meeting usually takes approx 1 hour. You will see all raw images on the big TV and select your favourites
Do you take credit cards?
How long til I get my images?
The average turn around time is 2/3 weeks but mostly I am faster then that. I also have a express service if you are in a hurry and need them tomorrow.
Will my photos be public?
You will have the choice to either give the studio full permission and get promoted as model OR can even purchase all copyrights and we delete every image OR we can only show not reconsibale images
Will there be many people at the shoot and are there any men?
No, its totally private. Once your female stylist has finished your hair and make up, she will leave and I close the roller doors, so its just the two of us.