I have listed some shops and inspirational website below, hope they help to create your own fabulous style and ideas for the shoot. Please keep in mind that a lot of those online shops are overseas and take a while for shipping, so make sure you start shopping early!
Local shops in Melbourne
There are many gorgouse shops but these are certainly some of my favs
Honey Birdette and the cheaper alternative BrasnThings (in most shopping centers) or
KissKill on Chapel Street or
Geezabella and Petrucio in Armadale
DJ and Myers certainly have a great range of good brands, like Agent Provocateur, Dita von Teese, Pleasure State, Simone Perlei
Often the hardest thing to get are good stockings. They do cost quite a bit and its best to bring a variation but good ones are hard to get. I get them online as you sure to get what you want if you have the time. Cuban heels and stay ups… a must
Online shops and inspirations
Fantasy Lingerie, it’s got everything for every taste…mostly sexy. Great prices and fast.
What to Bring
Always bring more than less.
I do have corsets, outfits and shoes available for use and a lot of props and here are some ideas of what to bring if you have:
– 2-3 of your fave lingerie sets (corset, sets, don’t forget gather belt and stockings)
– High heels are A MUST (different colors and styles) the higher the better
– Stockings (various) with or without garters
– anything else favourite of yours (cute cardigan, bathrobe, hat, etc)
– something from him… EG uniform, business shirt and tie, footy club beanie
– Anything he gave you
– The tools of your/his trade
How to Prepare for your shoot
– Wash your hair the night before so its not totally fresh so it can be styled better
– Shave/Wax what ever is your normal routine, just plan ahead so your skin is healed
– Moisturise well before you travel to the studio and bring your own (I do have some here to use if you don’t mind)
– Cut off all tags for any new clothes. (I certainly will help with that at the studio, always have scissors handy)
– Bring an iPod with your favourite playlist if you wish. I have spotify on hand too
– Figure out a hair and makeup plan. If you need to go for cut and colour, try to book it one week before the shoot as fresh cut/coloured hair can look unnatural.
– Spray tans: I don’t recommend to do spray tans, as they can look very bad in flash light and turn green in the shadow and yellow in the highlights. So just adds a ton of retouching to my load but of course I understand if it makes you feel better, .. go for it 🙂 but keep it light and not too dark. And again a few days before hand so its not rubbing off anymore and hands and feet are natural.
– No need to bring anything for hair and make up, your stylist will have all professional products but of course if you have any special needs or swear on that lipstick of yours… please bring. My stylist will provide eye lashes too.
– Maybe bring a snack. Depending on your package but you might be here for 3-6 hours and I can retouch a full belly but I can’t do anything if you faint! 🙂 No need to starve yourself please! We want to have fun and feel good.
Questions & Answers
Do you retouch/airbrushing the photos?
Are boudoir pictures still flattering for someone without a model type figure?
Do you provide the outfits or is that something I would provide?
How far in advance should I plan if I want to give the photos as a gift?
How do I book you for my boudoir shoot?
How can I view my pictures after the photo shoot?
Do you take credit cards?
How long until I get to see my boudoir photos?
Will my photos be public?
You can restrict as much as you feel comfortable with.
Will there be many people at the shoot and are there any men?
Where do we shoot?
What is a set?
A set is a backdrop. EG the bedroom is a set, the Large window is a set….etc